Sunday, February 06, 2005

Itunes Update

I finally broke down and created an Itunes account for myself. I know I'm way behind the times on this i.e. I might be the last person on Earth to have done this. But anyway, That's what I did. I bought the following 9 songs and burned 'em on a CD.


Title Artist
Whiskey River Willie Nelson
Danger Man David Bromberg
Man of Constant Sorrow Allison Krause & Union Station
You're So Vain Carley Simon
Let Me Play With Your Yo Yo Moses Rascoe & Ken Werner
Long Cool Woman (in a Black Dress) The Hollies
Dirty Work Steely Dan
Breakdown (Live at the Wiltern Theater) Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Mack the Knife Bobby Darin

For around $10 I now have a CD that would have cost me around $130 in the old days.

Thank God that Steve Jobs has found something that a computer is good for.

1 comment: