Thursday, June 12, 2008

REPORTERS NOTEBOOK (061408) "Bachelor Party"

Last weekend, during a Bachelor Party with my best friends down at Inner Harbor in Baltimore, I was getting out of a hotel elevator with two of my buddies when we ran into three old gals.
We were each hauling heavy luggage under each arm.
We were also each sporting cowboy hats and Mardi Gras beads.
We were also each wearing cool shades.
And swimming trunks.
Quite frankly, we looked cool.
Apparently, the three lasses who were waiting to get on the elevator thought we were hard-core party animals.
“Have a good weekend ladies,” I said as I kept the elevator door open for the lasses.
“We will,” one of them quipped, “and we’re sure you boys will too.”
As the elevator door closed and we started toward our room, we heard the ladies cackling.
They didn’t even give us their number.
~ Scot Andrew Pitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment