Friday, January 07, 2011

Blogger Enjoys Musselman Stadium Experience

http://handfulofsports.wordpress.com/2009/10/22/room-with-a-view/

Posted: October 22, 2009 by Brian Shea in Biglerville, Prep football, York area media.

I have covered high school sports in this area in some way, shape or form since 1992. This is the first year in a long time where I have covered football on a regular basis. That has helped me get a closer look o something near and dear to the hearts of all sportswriters – comfortable press boxes.

I didn’t get free food at Biglerville earlier this week, but they did provide the next best thing: a seat cushion. I can deal with getting my own dinner at the game, but a hard chair makes covering a game a painful experience in more way than one. The Canner crew also featured some of the best in-game entertainment you can ask for. Again, knowing folks like wrestling coach Bob Gano (spotter) and former grappler Scot Pitzer (announcer) made for a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment