Friday, May 25, 2007

On Friendship

When you are sad -- I will get drunk with you and plot revenge against the bastard who made you sad.

When you are blue -- I will dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile -- I will know you got some.

When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

When you are confused -- I will use little words.

When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well again.

When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. " Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment