Sunday, June 26, 2005

Will Smith

Okay, so I was watching some movies at the beach, and Will Smith popped up in a couple. Yeah, he's more famous for his tv role in the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire..... but he's done some cool movies also (and he raps... but lets not talk about that). Below I ranked his movies from the best to the worst, but I think I'm missing a movie or two. Let me know if you can think of them. (Also, I never watched Ali, but I figured it couldn't be worse then the ones below it. Also, I haven't seen his new movie "Hitch." It seemed like a chick flick... so maybe one of these days I'll get a girl to come over and we'll rent it. Thus, it's not ranked.

1. Independence Day
2. Men in Black I
3. Bad Boys I
4. iRobot
5. Ali
6. Bad Boys II
7. The Legand of Bagger Vance
8. Men in Black II
9. Wild Wild West

No comments:

Post a Comment