Thursday, March 24, 2005

Curriculum Vitae

Since a member of this blog will be covering Major League Baseball on Opening Day, I imagine an opportunity and hereby submit my qualifications for same.

Do you need a photographer?

I have covered Major League Baseball as a photographer for the Williamsport Gazette. I sat in the 3rd row at Three Rivers Stadium and saw Vince Coleman of the St. Louis Cardinals set the MLB record of 38 consecutive successful stolen base attempts.

My rates are excellent and there were no complaints about my work. I have a reference.

What say ye?

2 comments:

  1. I say, sounds good to me. I too imagine an oppurtunity here as I have experience carrying camera equipment. Also without complaint. Willing to help the help for a very affordable rate.

    What say ye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you can carry camera equipment? That's good, because I didn't have a camera on that job.

    ReplyDelete